The Cosmonaut (CSMNT) RDA is a collaborative effort by District F5ve and Mystery Mod Co that measures in at 24mm and is the perfect example of the quality that comes with precision machining.
The CSMNT is capable of unbelievable flavor and vapor production. The Cosmonaut utilizes a postless deck to make setting your coils a breeze. Each lead hole measures in at 4mm each to easily accommodate any large gauge / exotic wire types to the deck.
Airflow on the CSMNT is controlled via dual adjustable airflow inlets located on the sides of the RDA. The airflow is easily changed from a massive, airy draw to a tight lung inhale.
To further enhance its quality the CSMNT is topped with an ULTEM wide bore drip tip to minimize any heat transfer to your mouth. ULTEM is a very durable material which creates a great platform to thread into stainless steel.
- Dimensions: 35mm x 24mm
- 24K gold plated copper 510 pin and building deck for maximized conductivity
- Postless build deck with large post holes measuring in at 4mm each
- The build deck allows for a variety of builds due to the low profile deck
- Dual adjustable airflow inlets located on the side of the deck
- Topped with an ULTEM wide bore drip tip
- 1x Cosmonaut CSMNT RDA by District F5ve
- 1x ULTEM wide bore drip tip
- 1x Delrin wide bore drip tip
- 1x Spare part pack
NOTE: The deck will not come prebuilt. Any built decks are shown for visualizational purposes only.