The Tsunami RDA by Geek Vape is the newest revision of a Kennedy styled atomizer to hit the market. The Tsunami RDA features a HUGE build space with an improved Velocity styled 2-post deck. The Geek Vape Tsunami RDA post holes measure in at a whooping 3mm x 2mm to accommodate larger gauge wires or any crazy builds you may choose to set to the deck.
The Tsunami RDA has tremendous airflow capabilities by implementing dual cyclops inspired airflow inlets measuring at 8mm x 3.5mm. These dual slots feed a concentrated and direct airflow path the the deck (bottom airflow) with quad airflow tubes inside its spacious chamber for maximized air throttle while simultaneously functioning as an anti spill mechanism effectively eliminating the one flaw to the Kennedy RDA (leaking).
The Tsunami RDA by GeekVape includes a 510 drip tip adapter for a customized vaping experience and can also use the three included 10mm drip tips: wide-open Delrin drip tip, diagonal Delrin wide bore drip tip, and a stainless steel wide bore drip tip. The Tsunami was built with practicality and waves of high performance features in mind, the Tsunami RDA is must have for building enthusiasts.
- 22mm diameter
- Deep juice well
- Superior stainless steel construction
- Side-tension vertical two post design (Velocity style)
- 3mm x 2mm rectangular terminal post openings to accommodate large gauge wires
- Single or dual configuration based on user preference
- Improved Kennedy Styled airflow which prevents leaking
- 3 drip tips included: 1x Wide open Delrin wide bore drip tip, 1x diagonal Delrin wide bore drip tip, 1x Stainless steel wide bore drip tip
- Adjustable gold plated 510 contact for enhanced conductivity and ease of use