SMOK Micare is SMOK's first venture into alternative vapes and presents in an ultra portable form factor that is powered by a 700mAh internal LiPo battery and was specifically made to efficiently fire cartridges. Designed to be exceptionally ergonomic with the ability to fit comfortably in the users palm which can be easily concealed in the user's hand. The chassis is constructed from premium zinc alloy and offers an output power range of 5.0 - 30.0 watts that is more than enough to fire even the most viscous of e liquids.
The MICARE by SMOK is powered by an internal 700mAh LiPo battery which is more that enough battery capacity to get through an entire day without needing a charge. The Micare offers four different output voltage ranges as well as a preheating function which sends small amounts of voltage into the cartridge, just enough to to heat the liquid inside the cartridge and lowers the viscosity of the liquid making it easier to manage and guides it into the heating element. A single button allows adjustments to the output voltage and pressing it twice will activate the pre heat mode.
Firing is done with a simple draw to fire system and SMOK has implemented a haptic feedback system which sends a short vibrating pulse through the device whenever a cartridge is installed or removed. Cartridges are set into the device with cleverly employed magnetic ring which you screw to the bottom of any cartridge to magnetically attach the cartridge into the device. The MiCare is easily charged via an included micro USB to ensure you can a charge is always within reach.
NOTE: A cartridge is not included but are available for purchase separately! Any cartridges depicted are solely for visualization purposes only.
- Dimensions: 56mm x 43mm x 14.8mm
- Powered by a SMOK variable voltage chipset
- Powered by an internal 700mAh LiPo battery
- Chassis is constructed from premium zinc alloy
- Output power range: 5.0 - 30.0 watts
- Output voltage range: 3.0 - 4.1 volts
- Preheat power output: 1.3 watts
- Four different output voltage levels which are identified by the color of the LED
Blue - 3.4 volts
Green - 3.6 volts
Orange - 3.78 volts
Red - 4.0 volts
- Draw to fire system
- LED battery status indicator light
- Single button operation which cycles through output voltage levels with a single click and enters preheat with a double click
- Haptic feedback notifies the user when a cartridge is installed or removed
- Magnetically sets cartridges with a 510 connection ring which can be screwed to any cartridge for a magnetic connection
- Designed specially for use with cartridge styled atomizers
- Protections: short circuit, low voltage, low resistance, overheat, overtime, and no load
- Micro USB charging port for easily charging the internal LiPo battery
- 1x SMOK MiCare Ultra Portable Alternative Cartridge Mod
- 1x Carrying lanyard
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x User manual