SMOK has made Fetch happen! Behold the Smok Fetch Mini 40W Pod System Kit, a beautiful glass-paneled box-mod inspired body with restructured all-in-one (AIO) functionality. It has a 1100mAh internal battery, an OLED Display that’s just shy of 1”, an amazing chipset that can push up to 40W, and uses Smok’s amazing RPM Coil technology. In addition, it only uses two buttons to keep its control scheme simple, focusing on being ergonomic, with a clear display, and quickly responsive allowing the device to fire 15/10000 of a second after pressing the fire button. The 3.7mL Fetch cartridge is designed to work with the same coils as the RPM, with the 0.4ohm RPM Mesh Coil and the 0.6ohm RPM Triple coil being included with the kit. All of these features combine into a small, highly portable device that is optimized for superior flavor and maximum cloud production.
The SMOK Fetch Mini Pod System is a aesthietcally pleasing pod device that is encased in beautiful AG Glass panels and utilizes a front facing 0.96" OLED display so you easily view all pertinent vaping data in just a glance. Just above the display is a highly responsive firing button and just below the screen are two independent adjustment buttons so you can fine tune to your vaping experience. The replacement pods of the Fetch utilize a plug and play coil installation system so messy coil swapping is now a thing of the past.
- Dimensions: 76mm x 42.8mm x 18.4mm
- Weighs in at 105 grams
- Powered by an internal 1100mAh rechargeable battery
- Output wattage range: 5.0 - 40.0 watts
- Output voltage range: 0.5 - 4.1 volts
- Acceptable resistance range: 0.3 - 2.5 ohm
- 0.0015s firing speed
- Constructed from zinc alloy for an enduring frame and then encased in stylish AG Reflective Glass
- All pertinent vaping data is displayed on a crisp 0.96" OLED screen
- Pod offers a magnetic installation and can hold up to 3.7mL of e liquid
- Pods are filled with a bottom filling system which is stopped with a silicone stopper
- Bottom coil installation with plug and play functionality: simply pull out the coil and push in a new one and you're good to go
- Protections: Low voltage, short circuit, 8s firing cut off timer, and high temperature
- Charges via micro USB port with a maximum current of 1.2 amps