The Twisted Messes Cubed or TM3 is a collaborative effort between Aria Built and Twisted Messes. The ideology behind the TM3 is to open up the build space to create a massively increased inner chamber. A cubed sleeve has been implemented to compliment the ever popular box mod craze.
The Twisted Messes Cubed RDA features an industry first: airflow control disks. The disks are removed and lined up according to personal preference and then popped back into place. The disks feature 12 different airflow ports, all varying in size, so airflow can have fine tuned to accommodate anything from a tight draw to seemingly unrestricted airflow.
- Constructed from high quality stainless steel
- Gold plated 510 pin for enhanced conductivity
- Gold plated brass dual post design with 4x 3mm post holes to house just about any build you throw its way
- Dual split posts for a easy to build deck
- Squared terminal posts to avoid any potential spinning
- Negative post milled to deck
- PEEK insulated positive post
- 20mm x 7mm juice wells for massive liquid capacity
- Delrin airflow control disks; an innovative industry first
- Standard and "Beefy" o-rings included
- Wide bore Delrin drip tip
- Delrin 510 drip tip adapter for use of standard sized drip tips
- Spare o-rings and mini screwdriver included