Pick up another great asMODus combo and save! Get the quality, power-punching-petite Colossal 80W and the performance oriented Nefarius RDTA. A match made in heaven. Each combo will include 1x
asMODus Colossal in whichever color you choose and 1x asMODus Nefarius RDTA in black, purple, or rose gold.
The asMODus Colossal is a petite box mod that packs a punch! This amazing new asMODus device, ironically coined the Colossal, is a bite size powerhouse powered by a single 18650 battery (not included). The Colossal is more than ready to give any vape on the market a run for its money, as it is the smallest mod available with a potential power output of 80 watts and a comprehensive temperature control suite that puts other devices to shame, making for a David vs. Goliath battle. In order to provide a safer device, asMODus have developed an elevated battery battery guard, a design that utilizes a raised plastic rim around the positive contact that holds the battery in place, providing the most secure connection ever present in a vaporizer as well as preventing any conductive material from brushing against the exposed metal of the contacts.
Size can be deceiving, and despite the compact form factor, the amount of features present in the Colossal is extensive due the incredibly advanced GX-80-HUT chipset. The Colossal is the first device to offer an exceptionally versatile and innovative touch screen that offers unlocking with 3 quick touches as well as sliding support. Depending on your settings, sliding down on the touch screen (or 3 quick touches) unlocks the device and allows the user to change any of the features found on it's display. Once unlocked, touching wattage adjusts wattage and sliding the mode on the top from side to side will cycle through the firing modes, making the time consuming process of navigating through menus a thing of the past. The following fire modes are available: Power, Temp, Curve, TCR, and TFR. Switching between temperature control presets or adjusting the settings of Curve mode can be done by pressing and holding the firing mode symbol, which will open a menu with the options for each respective mode.
The output of the Colossal in variable wattage mode is 5.0-80.0 watts, plenty of power to run any of your favorite sub-ohm tanks or even a rebuildable atomizer with builds that require a larger amount of power than a mod of a similar size will provide. In temperature control mode, the range is 5.0 - 60.0 watts.
Feature heavy despite the tiny frame, the Colossal makes a perfect addition to anyone's vaping arsenal, and is sure to be a hit with beginners and seasoned vapers alike due to the combination of compact size and considerable power.
asMODus does it again with another great atomizer, the Nefarius RDTA. The Nefarius is a genesis styled, bottom feeding rebuilable dripping atomizer that, in traditional genesis style, has a reservoir which holds juice which is fed into your build to drastically reduce the frequency that the user needs to drip. The reservoir is filled via a single filling port which is raised through the two posts of the build deck and the first of its kind which offers the ability to squonk (bottom feed) fill the tank section, thus creating a S-RDTA. The Nefarius is constructed from premium stainless steel and glass to provide a premium, high quality feel.
The build deck of the Nefarius presents itself in a two post graveyard styled deck which has two terminals per post. Each coil is then set into the terminal holes and then bent downwards to rest horizontally over the internal airflow inlets. Coils positioned this way allow for the cotton leads to be fed from the reservoir juice ports while efficiently sipping conveniently into your build.
Deconstructing the Nefarius from top you bottom you first have your base. A o-ring secured glass tube is placed on the base which creates your juice reservoir. The build deck is placed on top of the glass and the bottom port screws into the base. The atomizer barrel is placed on top of the build deck and is o-ring secured for a snug fit. An airflow control top cap is placed on top of the barrel which allows for easy adjustments of airflow. Finally the Nefarius is topped with a wide bore Delrin drip tip which drastically reduces any transfer of heat to the users mouth.
Product Specifications (Colossal 80W):
- Dimensions: 76mm x 25mm x 40mm
- Powered by the GX 80 HUT v2 chip
- Requires an 18650 sized battery (not included)
- Acceptable atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 3.0 ohm
- Output power range: (power mode): 5.0 - 80.0 watts
- Output power range (temperature control mode): 5.0 - 60.0 watts
- Maximum power output: 7.5 volts
- Maximum output current: 35.0 vamps
- Input voltage range: 3.2 - 4.2 volts
- Working current of the display screen: 25mA
- Standby working current: <350uA
- Firing cut off timer: 10 seconds
- Standby time 18 seconds
- Work efficiency: 94%
Product Specifications (Nefarius RDTA):
- Dimensions: 25mm x 43mm
- Constructed from premium stainless steel and Pyrex glass
- Juice capacity: 3.0mL
- Weight: 47 grams
- Graveyard styled build deck with side mounted hex screws
- Three different sized airflow inlets which is easily adjusted with the knurled airflow control top cap
- Locking atomizer barrel which sets in place when the inlets are placed where the coils should reside making the airflow control top cap exceptionally easy to use
- Squonk pin pre installed with a removable hex screw for both standard and bottom feeding usage
- Atomizer barrel is secured with double o-ring closure in a pleasant seafoam green
ANY BATTERIES USED IN THE COLOSSAL MUST BE IN PERFECT CONDITION, WITH NO DENTS OR SCRATCHES ON THE POSITIVE CONTACT. DUE TO THE POSITIVE CONTACT PROTECTOR, AND BATTERIES THAT HAVE A DENTED POSITIVE WILL NOT MAKE CONTACT.
- 1x Colossal 80W Mod by asMODus
- 1x Micro USB cable for firmware updating
- 1x Warranty card
- 1x User manual
- 1x Nefarius RDTA by asMODus
- 2x Oni Fused Clapton coils measuring in at approximately 0.3 ohm each
- 1x Replacement glass tube
- 1x Spare part pack
- 1x User manual