The asMODus Helve is a fully USA designed mod that was crafted with comfort as its priority. The Helve's body is contoured to fit perfectly while being held for a great, comfortable, vaping experience. Another notable feature lies in the engineering of the Helve's body. It's proportioned to prevent it from being top heaving when an atomizer is placed on top of the device.
The Helve is powered by 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included) that "pop out" of the bottom of the mod by simply pressing the battery hatch button giving you an experience that resembles changing the clip of a gun.
The Helve has been reconfigured to have the latest revision of the GX150 chip. This new dual chip set retains its hyper power saving capabilities which will elongate the users battery life (at an average of 15 - 30% times longer than any other dual battery mod) and will make you feel as if your mod had three batteries in it, while being boosted to 150 watts! The Helve's 2nd chip helps with the regulation of heat dissipation which boosts the overall efficiency of the device. The Helve is the first mod of its kind to incorporate this energy saving dual hyper chip set and will make an excellent addition to any collection with its true American style. To ensure that the hyper energy saving capabilities are being utilized to the fullest, a battery with at least 30 amps is required.
- Chipset: GX150 Dual Chip
- Requires 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Output wattage range (power mode with support for SS wire): 5.0 - 150.0 watts
- Output wattage range (temperature mode): 5.0 - 60.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 212°F - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Max output voltage: 7.5 volts
- Output current peak: 35.0 amps
- Output voltage range: 6.4 - 9.0 volts
- Input current peak: 35.0 amps
- Display operating current: 25mA
- Standby time: 10 seconds
- Vaping time cutoff: 10 seconds
- Work efficiency: 94%
- Will include a high quality protective holster to keep this beauty safe when vaping on the go
- Reverse battery protection
- Input high voltage warning
- Input low voltage warning
- Low resistance protection
- High resistance protection
- Chip overheating protection