Minikin Boost has been partnered up with the Galatek RDA to create an amazing, authentic
asMODus set up!
The Minikin Boost retains the same body structure as its predecessor but with additional features a magnetic battery door, an enlarged asMODus logo on the door of the device, a maximum power output of 155.0 watts, and the implementation of the new "Curve" firing mode.
The "Curve" firing mode a new firing mode which manually imitates the abilities of temperature control by allowing the user to set 5 different wattage over time presets for up to 10 seconds. For example you can have the device fire at 90.0 watts for .5 seconds and then at 80.0 watts for 3 seconds. This would be the perfect setting for quickly ramping up large gauge wire builds or Claptons for a perfect fire every time.
The asMODus Galatek is a low profile 24mm
rebuildable dripping atomizer that features an unique design that maximizes heat dissipation while intensifying the flavor produced.
The cap of the Galatek is composed of two parts: a curved top piece to maximize flavor and a sleeve that acts as a large heat sink with 4 large holes that vent out heat during use.
The build deck of the Galatek is a 2 post graveyard style build deck which was designed to be easy to build with its 2mm post holes. Partnered with its easy to build deck is a decent size drip well to minimize the amount of dripping this RDA will require.
Product Specifications (Minikin Boost):
- Requires 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Power output range: 5.0 - 155.0 watts
- Temperature control output power range: 5.0 - 120.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 212°F - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Firing modes: Power, Curve, Temp Ni200, Temp SS304, Temp SS316, Temp SS317, Temp SS304, Temp Ti, TCR, and TFR
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Maximum output voltage: 7.5 volts
- Peak output current: 35 amps
- Micro USB port for charging as well as firmware updating
Product Specifications (Galatek)
- Diameter: 24mm
- Height: 29mm (including the drip tip)
- Constructed from high quality SS316 stainless steel
- Delrin insulated 810 wide bore drip tip
- Adjustable bottom airflow inlets
- Includes a sqounk ready pin