Designed from the bottom up to be the best
Kodama vape to date, the asMODus Minikin 21 Kodama Stabilized Wood 21700 Box Mod is the first asMODus stab wood device to adopt the 21700 sized battery and utilzies an advanced chipset. The Minikin 21 Kodama inherits much of its style and functionality from the asMODus Minikin 2 Kodama Color, with the same triangular form factor which create an ergonomic body which is contoured for a perfect fit no matter how you choose the grab the device and drops the touchscreen for tactile adjustment and firing buttons.
Batteries are quickly swapped in this device through the use of a hinged bottom loading battery door which swings open and closed with ease and then locks into place by pushing the tab in. The Minikin Kodama 21700 presents a slightly different user interface that previous devices as it drops the touch screen and allows for all the same previous features to be available with the use of its adjustment buttons. The Minikin 21700 sports an advanced version of the Minikin 2 chip, the GX-180TC-2, that provides the user with a high definition color screen as well as improved power efficiency. With a maximum power output of 180.0 watts in power / variable wattage and curve modes and a maximum output of 120.0 watts in temperature control modes, the Minikin 21 Kodama is sure to perform.
The Minikin 21 Kodama adopts the 6 different color accent profiles from the
Minikin 3 and Minikin 2 Kodama Color which can quickly change the style and color of the screen. In typical asMODus Kodama style the Minikin 21 Kodama is covered in stabilized wood that comes in varying grains, coloration, and darkness and have varied uses of acrylic. This means that each mod that is made is one of a kind with no two devices looking the same. With accommodation of 21700 batteries, expect a quality, stable, and secure high quality vape mod when thinking of the Minikin 21 Kodama.
- Powered by the GX-180TC-2 chipset
- Requires 2x married high drain 21700 sized batteries to power on (not included)
- Output power range: (Power / Variable Wattage / Curve modes) 5.0 - 180.0 watts
- Output power range: (Temperature control mode) 5.0 - 120.0 watts
- Maximum temperature control range: 212°F - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Maximum output voltage range: 7.5 volts
- Maximum output current: 35 amps
- Acceptable atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 3.0
- Offers variable wattage / power, curve, TC, TCR, and TFR functionality
- Temperature control supports the following wire types: Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, SS304, SS316, SS317
- Chassis is constructed from stabilized wood and resin
- 0.96" OLED screen clearly displays all pertinent vaping data
- Optional Eco / stealth mode
- Firmware updates will be released which can be uploaded via included micro USB
- Stainless steel 510 with a gold plated 510 pin for enhanced conductivity and quality