asMODus proudly presents the reincarnation of the Minikin! The Minikin Reborn features a redesigned battery door that now features
magnetized closure which improves on both aesthetics and functionality. The new door provides a sleeker look by lessening the gap between the door and the mod and docks firmly to the body. The OLED display of the Minikin Reborn has been exponentially enlarged to provide a clear indication of all necessary data.
The Minikin Reborn utilizes the GX-168-HT chip which grants the user a maximum power output of 168.0 watts. The Minikin Reborn preserves the hyper power saving capabilities found in predecessor models which will make this two battery mod withstand as if it is powered by three batteries.
Minikin Reborn Updates: The Minikin touch screen has had some functional updates.
Once the device is unlocked pressing any of the respective data on the screen. Touching the "mode" section on the bottom of the screen will allow the user to open a new menu which can set resistance, change modes, and enter set up. Pressing "RES" will check resistance and allow the user to set and adjust resistances. Resistance adjustments are only functional in temperature control mode. Pressing the "MODE" button opens up 4 different options: PWR, TEMP, TCR, and TFR. PWR is power mode and has two different firing modes, POWER and CURVE. Power has three options within it which are soft, normal, and hard. Curve is the power over time firing mode which manually imitates the abilities of temperature control by allowing the user to set 5 different wattage over time presets. For example someone utilizing some wide Clapton coils can set the device to fire at 100.0 watts for .2 seconds and then fire at 75.0 watts for the rest of the drag. This will efficiently ramp up the coils and then fire them at a cooler temperature for an elongated, comfortable draw.
- Powered by the GX-168-HT chip which boosts battery life
- Accommodates 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- UPDATE: Magnetic battery door
- UPDATE: Enlarged OLED display
- Maximum power output: 168.0 watts
- Output wattage range (VW modes): 5.0 - 168.0 watts
- Output wattage range (TC modes): 5.0 - 120.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 212°F - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Maximum voltage output: 7.5 volts
- Output peek current: 45.0 amps
- Can be charged via an included micro USB with balance charging capabilities
- Firmware updates are available on manufacturer website