For all the Star Wars fans out there, the Shotcaller Edition is aimed at you! The back cover features a gangstered-out Skywalker with a nice collection of tattoos that puts a beautiful twist on the Skywalker Saga. S Walker is tatted over his eyebrow along with a lightsaber teardrop, Jedi on the fingers and Yoda along his neck. The front of the device features BMI's custom "GStar" logo and finally is blessed with a gold plated firing button for enhanced quality, efficiency, and style.
BMI, a brand that truly needs no introduction, is back and better than ever with the all new BMI Touch! In traditional BMI fashion, each device offers the timeless, simple, and minimalist chassis with the same premium quality, heavy duty construction that one would expect from BMI. The BMI Touch retains its signature Sliding Door System which provides easy access to battery ports with the screen being safetly protected behind the battery door. A notable new feature that has been added to the BMI Touch is the implementation of extra magnets to the device which allows the door to lock into place in multiple locations, one of them being just enough to make screen adjustments and viewing the screen without having to fully remove the battery door. Amazingly, this feature heavy beast is
smaller that the BMI V1, V2, and the V2.5 versions.
Right now with every purchase of a BMI Touch, you will get a random color of the
asMODus Galatek RDA, an asMODus Minikin Boost 155W Mod, along with other great freebies with each purchase such as battery cases, prebuilt coils, and juice!
Be sure to check out the videos at the bottom of the page to see the amazing endurance and beauty of this mod!
- Precise, custom CNC'd frame that is smaller the the V1, V2, and V2.5
- Retains the classical BMI heavy duty feel and shape
- Retains the signature BMI Sliding Door System which has been updated with 4x extra magnets to hold the door in the perfect position so you can make any necessary adjustments without having to remove the whole door
- Deep, laser engraved logo on the front and a new BMI Crown logo on the back
- Powered by a new TOUCH screen with Capacitive Screen functionality
- Custom battery ribbons with BMI flavorings for easy removal of batteries from the device
- Premium grade custom engraved 510 presents itself as a heavy duty 22mm floating 510 connection
- Custom molded battery tray covered in BMI markings
- Custom CNC'd stainless steel firing button for a more enduring lifespan
- BMI laser etched markings on the inner plate
- 15 vent holes located at the base of the device to reduce any heat that is produced
- Powered by a newly implemented full TOUCH screen chip set
- Custom internal board manufactured exclusively for BMI
- Powerful chip set offers 3 different firing modes: Power, Temp, and TCR
- Utilizes the all new "Curve" firing functionality which allows the user to set different wattage over time presets. For example if you were rocking some fat Clapton's on your build, you could have the device fire at 110.0 watts for .1 seconds and the fire at 80.0 watts for the rest of the duration. As most advanced users are aware of, exotic builds can take a bit of ramp up time to fire at your sweet spots so this feature will bring you right where you want to be when you want to be
- Acceptable atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Output wattage range (Power and Curve Modes): 5.0 - 180.0 watts
- Output wattage range (Temp and TCR Modes): 5.0 - 120.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 212°F - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Max output voltage: 7.5 volts
- Peek output current: 45 amps
- Reset-able puff counter
- Protections: Short circuit, over heating, reverse polarity, low resistance, and low voltage
Check out these videos that truly show off the quality of the BMI Touch
Torture Test Videos:
These videos show how much beating you can truly give to the device while retaining full functionality. Each of these tests were performed on the same device.